- Product Name:
- Type:Molecular Diagnostics
Benzonase Nuclease, aka,broad-spectrum nuclease, a non-specific endonucleasederived from Psychromonas ingrahami. It freely cuts any nucleotide in chains to completely digest nucleic acid into 5′- monophosphate oligonucleotides with length of 3-8 bases. It can degrade all kinds of DNA and RNA (single chain, double chain, circular, linear, natural or denatured) under wide conditions like6M Urea, 0.1M Guanidine HCl, 0.4%Triton X100, 0.1% SDS, 1mM EDTA, 1mM PMSF.
- Storage:Long term storage at -20 °C, short term storage at 2-8 °C
- Activity is defined:One unit is defined as the amount of Pse nuclease that increases OD value of A260 by 0.001 at PH 7.5 and 37°C every minute.
- Application:Remove nucleic acid from biological product
- Size:50 KU or user-defined