- Product Name:
Human Troponin I, cardiac muscle protein
- Type:Cardiovascular Disease
- Alias:Cardiac troponin I
Troponin I is the inhibitory subunit of troponin, the thin filament regulatory complex which confers calcium-sensitivity to striated muscle actomyosin ATPase activity.
- Purity:Partial purified
- Shape:Liquid, dissolved in 20mM Tris-HCl, 500 mM NaCl, pH 8.0, 50% glycerol
- Storage:Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles
- Active:Immunological activity can be determined by double antibody sandwich chemiluminescence immunoassay.
- Application:ELISA, latex enhanced turbidimetric immunoassay (LETIA), calibrator ,immunogen and other possible application